The MCC Kew Sports Club (Est 2012) was previously known as Kew Heights Sports Club (Est 1998) which was an amalgamation of the Kew Bowling Club (Est 1880) and Auburn Heights Recreation Club (Est 1904). The Club is Now Open following a six-month multimillion dollar refurbishment project and features ultra modern sporting and social facilities.
The Club house has a 160-person capacity; with a fully serviced bar it acts as a members meeting place.
40 onsite car parks.
Disabled parking available.
Street parking available.
Auburn Station is a 15 minute walk. Camberwell Station is a 20 minute walk.
Burke Road Tram No. 72. Barkers Road Stop is a 5 minute walk.
Members are encouraged to submit a Locker Application Form to apply for use of a locker. A $20 key deposit is required.Apply now