Join the MCC Kew Yoga Community4 September 2018
Come along and join the yoga classes at MCC Kew. The yoga classes have been running for a number of years. Like many of the participants in the class, you can expect to complete the class with a sense of clarity in your mind and strength in your body. The yoga space is renovated, is light filled with state of the art heating and cooling. A perfect room for a yoga practice.
The classes are run by Mei (pronounced like the month of May), in collaboration with Lucy Broome (Principal of Yoga Rising – Lucy is currently on a sabbatical but contactable via mobile and email). They share the same yoga teaching principals. And they are both Yoga Australia accredited yoga teachers. Embracing the values of MCC Kew, they want to extend an invitation to MCC Kew members to join the warm and welcoming yoga community.
What are the classes like?
- Warm, welcoming, friendly and gentle approach
- Clear guidance on how to move and transition safely in and out of poses
- A small group class which means you get the attention you need
- Mats, blankets, eye pillows, blocks are provided but you can bring your own if you prefer
- Casual or term based fee available
- Term based payment ($150 for a 10 week term); casual – non MCC Kew member $25 per class; casual – MCC Kew member $20 per class
Private health insurance
Depending on which private health insurance you have, you may be able to claim for the yoga classes. Mei can issue you an invoice for the class in order for you to claim with your private health insurance provider.
If you would like to find out more about the yoga class, you can contact contact Mei on 0414 713 445 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on Mei and Lucy, please visit their website:
They look forward to meeting you!